Friday, September 7, 2012

4 Miles

Yay, I'm up to 4 miles! My boyfriend and I ran 4 miles together the last two days. We ended up hitting an average 10:07 pace the first day and a 9:50 pace the second day.

Today I ran 4 miles alone (with music) and hit an average 8:46 pace. My fastest for 3.5 miles was previously 8:45/mile, so I'm basically back on track, just with an extra half mile of jelly legs! This pace was always achieved alone with no talking. Talking makes it slower, of course, but it is also fun to run with someone.

Oh...so speaking of music, what songs do I listen to while running? Here is today's list:
Ladytron - Burning Up
Ace of Base - Beautiful Life
Boney M - Rasputin
Diverge - To Hell (Razed in Black Mix)
Ladytron - Sugar
Lords of Acid - Young Boys
Marilyn Manson - Fight Song
Nine Inch Nails - Gave Up
and during my cooldown, Nine Inch Nails - Happiness in Slavery

No comments:

Post a Comment